The Practice welcomes constructive comments regarding its provision of a comprehensive and efficient service. However, we recognise that there may be occasions when you need to complain, or raise a concern. The Practice operates a complaints procedure and in order that we may speedily resolve a problem please contact the Managing Partner on 01752 766644.

Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service

You may also approach PALS for help or advice; The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provide confidential advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide. They guide you though the different services available from the NHS.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). Complaints team at
0300 123 1672 or 01392 267665 or 07789 741 099.

NHS England

Alternatively, if you are not happy with how NHS England has dealt with your complaint, and you would like to take the matter further, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman which makes final decisions on unresolved complaints about the NHS in England. It is an independent service which is free for everyone to use.

Contact NHS England at or 0300 311 22 33.


The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

To take your complaint to the Ombudsman, visit or call 0345 015 4033.

The PHSO would normally expect any request to be lodged within 12 months, however you are encouraged to make the approach as soon as possible after the completion of local resolution.

You can write to them at:
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman,
Millbank Tower,