|Fri 20th Dec||Normal hours|
|Sat 21st Dec||CLOSED|
|Sun 22nd Dec||CLOSED|
|Mon 23rd Dec||CLOSED|
|Tue 24th Dec||CLOSED|
|Wed 25th Dec||CLOSED|
|Thurs 26th Dec||CLOSED|
|Fri 27th Dec||CLOSED|
|Sat 28th Dec||CLOSED|
|Sun 29th Dec||CLOSED|
|Mon 30th Dec||8am – 1pm Please ring Peverell Park Surgery on 01752 766644 if you require medical help between 1pm – 6pm|
|Tue 31st Dec||8am – 1pm Please ring Peverell Park Surgery on 01752 766644 if you require medical help between 1pm – 6pm|
|Wed 1st Jan||CLOSED|
|Thurs 2nd Jan||Normal hours|
Please note the last day to order prescriptions before Christmas is Wednesday 18th December and the last day before New Year is by 11am on Monday 30th December.
Out of hours
Please call NHS 111 for all medical advice or 999 for emergencies.
Stay well this Winter
People are being urged to keep an extra special eye on themselves and the people they care for over the winter period so minor illnesses don’t become more serious.
People who are older or have long term conditions may be particularly vulnerable to winter bugs which could become serious and require hospital treatment. Getting help earlier may prevent this from happening.
To make sure winter bugs don’t become more serious:
- Have your flu jab
- If you start to feel ill, get help from your pharmacy straight away.
- Keep your home warm, at least 18 degrees
- Make sure you take any medicines as directed
- Get any repeat prescriptions filled in advance as many surgeries and pharmacies close over Christmas
- Keep a supply of cold and flu remedies in the house so you don’t need to go out if the weather is bad
- If you are prescribed antibiotics finish the course
- Don’t go to A&E or call 999 unless it’s an emergency. If you are in any doubt, NHS 111 can help you get the right treatment